KW Suspension DDC Coilovers for BMW M3 F80 2014+ / M4 F82 2014+
Coilovers adjustable by interior button.
The KW DDC coilovers are part of the KW iSuspension program - the intelligent suspension solution. They combine the advantages of an adaptive damping system with a vehicle-specific aftermarket suspension solution. They're offered in two versions: KW DDC ECU with the option of using KW's App control and as, KW DDC Plug & Play for selected vehicle models with factory adaptive suspension.
Our suspension technology is compatible with the electronics of various automobile manufacturers. The adaptive KW DDC Plug & Play coilover kit is recognized by the factory onboard electronics. All displays and control elements of your vehicle remain fully functional with the advantages of adaptive damping. The stainless steel construction provides additional protection and durability against the elements, salt and dirt. Height adjustability is retained from our unique use of materials for construction.
The best part is: Except for the replacement of the adaptive factory OEM suspension with the KW DDC Plug & Play coilovers, there are no further conversion steps or even modifications of the stock wiring. The KW DDC Plug & Play coilover simply plug into the factory plugs for the adaptive suspension. The user is able to select the different settings with their factory interior controls of their vehicle.
- The Plug & Play solution for increased handling or more comfort
- Compatible with the factory OEM suspension control
- Vehicle-specific damper setups such as Comfort / Normal / Sport
- Operation via factory interior controls
- Product: DDC Coilovers P&P Adjustable by interior button
- Application: 2014+ M3 M4 (F80 F82) with Electronic Damper Control
- Front Lowering Adjustment: 15-40mm
- Rear Lowering Adjustment: 15-40mm
- Type: DDC Plug & Play
2015-2018 BMW M3 (F80) incl. CS; with Electronic Damper Control
2015-2020 BMW M4 (F82) Coupe; with Electronic Damper Control
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application