KW Suspension DDC Coilovers for BMW M2 F87 2016+
Coilovers adjustable by interior button.
The KW DDC coilovers are part of the KW iSuspension program - the intelligent suspension solution. They combine the advantages of an adaptive damping system with a vehicle-specific aftermarket suspension solution. They're offered in two versions: KW DDC ECU with the option of using KW's App control and as, KW DDC Plug & Play for selected vehicle models with factory adaptive suspension.
The adaptive KW DDC ECU coilovers allow adjustment within the tested lowering range. The dirt-resistant trapezoid thread and the composite collar allow years of accessible adjustability and ease of use. Lowering can be done via the composite spring collar on the shock body or on the height adjustable rear perch in the rear of the vehicle. No matter where in the world, sporty drivers, car manufacturers and refiners rely on our KW technology "Made in Germany".
Experience the latest technology "Made in Germany": the KW DDC (Dynamic Damping Control) coilovers with ECU (Electronic Control Unit). The coilovers with its electronically controlled dampers enable an intelligent suspension setup via App-control. This allows you to upgrade your car with an adaptive damper control and to have the option to adjust via the KW DDC App to suit your driving style. You do not need any tools or to physically adjust the dampers.
- Retrofit electronic damper adjustment, combined with the advantages of a KW coilover kit
- Three damping setups: Comfort / Sport / Sport+
- Operation by retrofit button or optional App
- Create personalized setups with the KW DDC App
- Product: DDC Coilovers ECU Adjustable by interior button
- Application: 2016+ M2 (F87)
- Front Lowering Adjustment: 15-40mm
- Rear Lowering Adjustment: 20-45mm
- Type: DDC ECU
- 2016 BMW M2 Base 3.0l L6 N55B30A RWD, Coupe
- 2017 BMW M2 Base 3.0l L6 N55B30A RWD, Coupe
- 2018 BMW M2 Base 3.0l L6 N55B30A RWD, Coupe
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application