Future Classic - BMW 5x120 Wheel Spacer Kit
Our quest was simple: to build the best wheel spacer kit at the highest quality standard possible. Partnering with Fall-Line Motorsports to build and test the prototypes in true motorsport conditions has made that dream a reality—the Future Classic wheel spacer is not only a visual treat but a marvel to handle—its machining and finishing work reflects our commitment to detail, every piece of it feels engineered and massaged to the tightest tolerances.
FC has made a commitment to also hard coat anodize (Type III - 0.0005 to 0.0030”) every spacer, which is a harder, denser, and more abrasion resistant coating versus more standard practice methods (Type I - 0.0001” thick). The result is a spacer that will perform flawlessly and look the part over countless sessions, both on track and off.
To create the most complete wheel spacer kit, Future Classic has painstakingly sourced a complimentary suite of products that are included in every box—four hub bolts, race worthy Copaslip copper anti-seize, an anti-seize applicator brush, and of course, wheel bolt hardware.
Echoing Future Classic’s racing enthusiasm, the first “livery box” set is fashioned in motorsport design, the Porsche variant wearing the infamous “Pink Pig” garb whereas the BMW box is adorned with the iconic Frank Stella 3.0 CSL art car print. Over time, the boxes will wear different designs to give customers a little backstory to the liveries before their eyes, a detail that breathes Future Classic through and through.
- Complete kit includes: two competition wheel spacers, ten extended length zinc plated lug bolts, four hub bolts, Copaslip copper anti-seize, and an anti-seize applicator brush
- CNC precision machined from 6061-T6 aerospace aluminum
- Hard coat black anodized finish for ultimate corrosion and wear resistance (10x over standard anodizing)
- Provisions to secure spacer to hub for competition use
- Hubcentric design with chamfered edges
- Pocketed detailing for minimum mass
Supported Models (M14 x 1.25):
- F8X M2 / M3 / M4
- F30 3-Series
- F32 4-Series
- F10 M5 and 5-Series
- F06 / F12 / F13 M6 and 6-Series
- F01 7-Series
Supported Models (M12 x 1.5):
- 2008+ E82/8 1-Series & 1M
- 1992-2012 E36, E46 & E9X 3-Series & M3
- 2004-2010 E60/1 5-Series & M5
- 2005-2010 E63 6-Series & M6
- 2002-2008 E65 7-Series
- 1996-2002 E36 Z3 & Z3M
- 2003+ E85 & E89 Z4 & Z4M