Fabspeed BMW M3/M4 (G80/G82) Supersport X-Pipe Valvetronic Exhaust System (2021+)
Get that aggressive and sharp BMW sound without any check engine lights or in cabin drone. The Supersport X-Pipe Valvetronic exhaust slip on system includes Fabspeed's high-performance Valvetronic axle back section and the "Double-X" maxflo mid-pipe for the perfect combination of sound, power, and weight reduction.
This system transforms the M3/M4 into a proper sounding sports car. You’ll actually hear a lot more turbo spool when letting off the throttle and you’ll feel the gritty iconic BMW straight six sound coming through the cabin under hard acceleration. Adding more pops and bangs on downshifts and giving a throaty rumble at idle.
On our in-house DynoJet, this system made max gains of 25 ft/lbs of TQ at 3,300 RPM and 22 WHP at 5,500 RPM. That’s 26 crank HP! Take a look at our dyno graph and you can see that power is gained throughout the entire power band.
- Fits all BMW M3 & M4 (G80/G82) sedan/coupe vehicles including Competition Models worldwide (2021+) (RWD & AWD)
- Adds an impressive 22 WHP and 25 ft/lbs of TQ
- Constructed from CNC mandrel-bent 14-16 gauge T304L stainless steel
- Laser scanned and CAD designed for perfect OEM fitment using Ametek Handyscan 700
- Includes Deluxe Quad-Style Tips in your choice of finish
- World's first and only “Double-X” midpipe design includes two investment cast “X” sections for increased exhaust scavenging, resulting in a throaty exhaust note with the least amount of rasp
- Uses aerospace quality Helical Limited exhaust valves imported from the U.K.
- Saves 8lbs / 3.6KGs compared to the factory system
- Retains factory valve functionality for “plug and play” installation
- Simple bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only, never to be driven on public roads. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federal laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.