CSF F87 M2 Race-Spec Oil Cooler
This CSF upgraded oil cooler has a better cooling efficiency than the factory cooler. Better cooling performance reduces the potential failure or interruption. The stock oil cooler design allows one to pass through the cooling fins and then returns via an external pipe. BMW wasted an opportunity to return the oil through the cooler again.
CSF recognized this drawback and their Dual-Pass cooler allows the oil to pass through more cooling surfaces to further reduce temperatures. The CSF has double the number of tubes of the stock cooler! Hot oil such as from track driving can send oil temperatures over the limit and force a shutdown or limp mode. This CSF cooler reduces the potential for that and lets you get on with your track day.
- Made with CSF’s AC condenser technology using a 1-row super-high pressure 26mm multi-channel microtube
- Dual-pass high-performance core with 12 cooling tubes vs. OEM single-pass with return pipe 6 tube design.
- High-density multi-louvered fin design.
- “Drop-in fit” requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all attaching OEM components including oil-line connections, mounting brackets, and shroud/ducting
- Lab-tested at ~40%+ more efficient than the OEM cooler
- World’s 1st and only true “plug-and-play” upgraded DCT oil cooler for the BMW N55 engine in the BMW F87 M2 (2016+)*
- 2016 BMW F87 M2
- 2017 BMW F87 M2
- 2018 BMW F87 M2
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.