CSF F8X M2 / M3 / M4 Front Mount Heat Exchanger
The Racing & High Performance Division of CSF Inc. strives to build and engineer the most advanced, efficient, and reliable cooling systems in the world. CSF manufacturers a wide variety of sophisticated cooling systems with more than 117 different applications ranging from high performance all-aluminum direct-fit replacement radiators, to complete custom applications for race cars, power sports, off-road, marine, and industrial uses.
CSF heat exchangers offer larger cores with greater cooling capacity. They feature their exclusive B-Tube technology lighter, thinner aluminum material carefully formed in a "B" and brazed over the seam to seal.
The design is stronger and offers better cooling efficiency than traditional "O" shaped tubes. With great power comes great heat. Cool your power with CSF heat exchangers.
- 2-row 42mm core (dual core) featuring CSF’s exclusive B-tube technology
- Core features an ultra-efficient fin with 6.5mm fin height and multi-louvered design for maximum surface area contact
- Dual-pass flow structure allows the coolant to flow across the core of the radiator 2 times before exiting the radiator for the lowest outlet temperature possible (OEM style design)
- CNC machined, OEM style “quick-connect” inlet/outlet connections
- CNC machined, OEM style mounting brackets & fittings for superb fit and durability
- Includes removable aluminum rock guard
- All-aluminum race style drain plug
- 1 hour “mirror finish” hand polish
- “Drop-in fit” requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all attaching OEM components including “quick-connect” hoses, mounting brackets, OEM X-brace, and all air ducting/shrouding.
- 45 row design No modifications necessary
- Requires some modification including trimming to bottom side of upper core support.
- Life-time warranty