CSF G82 M4 / G80 M3 S58 Intake Manifold Charge-Air Cooler - Machined Billet Aluminum
PRE ORDER NOW AVAILABLE
CSF’s industry-leading reputation and deep knowledge of high-performance BMW cooling systems is second to none. CSF is proud to announce its new halo product, the “Level-Up” Charge-Air-Cooler Manifold for the 2021+ G8X M3/M4 platform. CSF set out to create a charge-air manifold that would not only match the S58 engine performance, but take it to a whole other level with its ultra high performance features and durability.
Billet Construction & PWR Core
The manifold is fully made from the highest grade billet aluminum. Each part is CNC machined with the highest precision and TIG welded to form a single air-to-water charge-air-cooler that is integrated into the intake manifold. The CSF manifold is not only capable of achieving the highest levels of performance of the s58 engine, but it’s all metal design is capable of withstanding extreme boost levels.
The ultra high performance liquid-to-air core is made by PWR. This Bar & Plate core is pressure tested to 120 psi to ensure it will withstand the high boost levels motorsports race teams can throw at it. Feedback from the community has shown the OEM core which is crimped onto plastic end tanks is prone to failure starting at just 27 pounds (psi) of boost pressure.
G8X M3/M4 “Level-Up” Charge-Air-Cooler Manifold Features (CSF #8233/8233B/8233C)
- Faster recovery of Intake Air Temperatures (IATs)
- ~30°F reduction of Intake Air Temperatures (IATs) compared to OEM
- Less pressure drop compared to OEM core
- Puts less stress on the turbo system, allowing more boost to be made at higher target power levels
- Ultra strong CNC Billet construction replaces weak plastic tanks with crimped-on gasket sealing core.
- High performance bar/plate intercooler core by PWR pressure tested to 120psi
- OEM cooler is a tube/fin core which is prone to failing at pressures over ~27psi
- Top feed port injection w/ included fuel rail (w/ CNC machined block-off caps included for non-use)
- Integrated Nitrous/Methanol Injection Ports
- Individual ports for each runner for maximum control
- Integrated vacuum and parameter pad to measure additional parameters
- Easy access to spin-off oil filter
- Integrated breather port for easy bleeding of air from the water side of the manifold
- Included KIYLEX Thermal Rejection Manifold Spacer
- Made from KIYLEX® – A patented revolutionary high-performance final stage polymer
- Acts as a thermal barrier that dissipates heat between the cylinder head and intake manifold
- Proven to lower intake manifold temperatures by up to 15%
- Lowers Intake Air Temps (IATs)
- All necessary brackets, hardware, and instructions to install
- Raw Billet Aluminum Finish (#8233)
- Thermal Black Heat Dispersion Powder-Coating Finish (#8233B)
- Available in custom colors from the leader in BMW cooling customization (#8233C)
- True Plug-and-Play “Drop-in Fit” Installation – Requires Absolutely No Modifications.
- OEM level of fit and finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty