Protuningfreaks - Bootmod3 N55 - BMW F-SERIES M135I 235I M235I 335I 435I 535I 640I X3 X4M40I X4 X5 X6 M2 TUNE
NOTE: PLEASE ENTER VIN NUMBER IN COMMENTS SECTION OF CHECKOUT. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN A DELAY
World's First, Most Advanced and Widely Adopted cloud-based flash tuning platform for the BMW F and G series vehicles!
Our latest development includes the addition of the bootmod3 CustomROM features that add advanced end user and tuning features such as:
- Map Switching On-The-Fly using steering wheel cruise control buttons. Flash the vehicle once and have access to 4 switchable maps on the steering wheel changing the calibration entirely from one map slot to the next
- Flex Fuel Tuning - Tune for any Ethanol blend by having a Flex Fuel sensor report Ethanol % to the engine control unit (DME) and have it manage the tune from regular petrol (0% Ethanol) to 100%, without re-flashing
- AntiLag - build boost while stationary or rolling by using steering wheel cruise button press and the Accelerator pedal allowing for insta-boost when roll racing or launching
- New Map Editor - advanced tuning editor with close to 5000 tuning tables available
- Datalogging of over 80 advanced (RAM) channels and hundreds of others available at highest throughput of any tool available on the market today
- Ethanol In-Dash Indicator - software changes applied to the DME to allow checking of your Ethanol content as reported by the Flex Fuel Sensor in the vehicle's dash on the RPM gauge (e.g. 2000rpm = 20% ethanol, 5500rpm = 55% ethanol)
- For details on CustomROM visit our Wiki by clicking HERE
Cloud-based solution with a web-based interface and mobile apps for iOS and Android. Developed and tested in-house from the ground up over the course of almost 2 years prior to its November 2016 debut with new features and updates being added regularly makes the bootmod3 platform a custom BMW factory DME tuning solution like no other on the market today.
Build the ultimate tune for your N55 powered vehicle and go from stock to full race calibration, and everywhere in between, with a map switch in the provided mobile app. bootmod3 calibrates the factory vehicle modules over the OBD port in a matter of minutes in the convenience of your driveway or anywhere internet access is available.
N55 pneumatic wastegate (PWG):
Stage 1 91 octane: 24%HP / 38%TQ
Stage 1 93 octane: 26%HP / 38%TQ
Stage 2 91 octane: 28%HP / 42%TQ
Stage 2 93 octane: 30%HP / 42%TQ
Stage 2 E30 octane: 33%HP / 45%TQ
Stage 2 Racegas: 33%HP / 45%TQ
N55 electronic wastegate (EWG):
Stage 1 91 octane: 25%HP / 28%TQ
Stage 1 93 octane: 27%HP / 30%TQ
Stage 2 91 octane: 31%HP / 34%TQ
Stage 2 93 octane: 33%HP / 36%TQ
Stage 2 AGG (Aggressive burble) versions of maps also available.
bootmod3 app and cloud services offer many unique features not found in any other flash tune including and currently available:
- Mobile app (iOS and Android) and Web (http://www.bootmod3.net) including Windows and macOS support
- One OTS map/tune included with the purchase and any other maps labeled as "FREE"
- Datalogging hundreds of diagnostic channels, up to 70+ channels concurrently with the highest throughput and sample rates available
- Datalog sharing and charting without a need to upload to 3rd party websites or apps using the mobile app or web browser
- Cloud-based storage for map data and datalogs
- ZF8HP45 Transmission Flash INCLUDED for all 8speed Automatic Transmission Vehicles
- Reverting back to stock performance map and re-locking the DME to stock programming
- Live Dash - realtime vehicle parameter monitoring via in-app gauges
- Read and clear trouble codes in all vehicle modules
- Reset learned adaptations (octane, knock, Valvetronic, etc)
- ECU power reset
- (Optional) Off the shelf (OTS) tunes for 91/93/Race gas/E85 octane (SEE HERE)
- (Optional) Custom tuning available through tuners in the bootmod3 Tuner Directory. bootmod3 contains a full map editor so you can tune your car yourself or with your local tuner of choice as well.
Some of the OTS and possible aftermarket turbo upgrade custom map features provided by the bootmod3 platform:
- Map Customization through Map Editor
- Exhaust Burble adjustments on any map (OTS & Custom)
- GTS Startup Roar
- Max Cooling Mode
- Cold start (cat heating on startup) removal for quieter cold start
- Cat efficiency check (CEL) removal for de-cat downpipes (for off-road use)
- Custom Ignition Coil Adjustments
- Custom TMAP Sensor Adjustments
- Rev. Match (Eco, Sport, Sport+)
- Rev. Match (DSC OFF)
- Exhaust Flap Adjustments (Sport Mode)
- Top Speed Limiter Removal
- Custom High-Pressure Fuel Pump Settings
- Boost By Gear % Reduction
- DTC Deactivation
- Re-calibrated Sport Gauges on iDrive
- Maps for upgraded turbos
- E85/blend, RaceGas, and Meth Injection Tuning
- Custom Throttle Mapping
- Backend Flash Maps for Piggyback Use
BMW F series N55 vehicles supported (if your N55 vehicle is not listed please inquire with us):
- 2012-2016 F20/F21 M135i
- 2013-2016 F22/F23 M235i
- 2011-2015 F30/F31 335i
- 2013-2015 F30 ActiveHybrid 3
- 2013-2016 F32/F33/F36 435i
- 2009-2017 F07/F10/F11 535i
- 2011-2018 F06/F12/F13 640i
- 2012-2015 F01 740i
- 2010-2017 F25 X3 xDrive35i
- 2014-2016 F26 X4 xDrive35i
- 2015-2018 F26 X4 M40i
- 2014-2018 F15 X5 xDrive35i
- 2014-2019 F16 X6 xDrive35i
- 2016-2018 F87 M2
For more info take a look at the FAQ here!
*** OBD ENET cable required, available separately (Amazon $20)
*** bootmod3 OBD WiFi Adapter device is not required to use the bootmod3 platform. It is a convenient option that removes the need for using a laptop in the car when using bootmod3's features.
***Direct ENET Cable connection to an iOS or Android device without having to use the BM3 WiFi Adapter. For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our Instagram and Facebook accounts.
VEHICLE MANUFACTURER WARRANTY AND EMISSIONS DISCLAIMER
Some items used and/or installed by PRO TUNING FREAKS may void portions of your vehicle’s factory warranty. Some items may not be legal for “on highway use”. PRO TUNING FREAKS makes no guarantees to the legality of any parts used for “on highway vehicles” and accepts no responsibility for compliance with the vehicle’s factory warranty.