AMS Performance Toyota A90 MKV Supra Carbon Fiber Air Intake
The AMS Performance Toyota MKV Supra A90 Carbon Fiber Intake Kit is engineered to deliver a 25% reduction in pressure drop which leads to better efficiency and more power. Our Engineers designed the fully enclosed dry air filter to draw in a larger volume of air into its hand laid carbon fiber constructed cold air box.
The AMS Performance Toyota MKV Supra A90 Carbon Fiber Air Intake kit was designed to draw a higher volume of cold air into the stock turbocharger. With this intake installed, the factory plastic filter box and plastic intake tube are replaced with our motorsport grade matte carbon fiber components and dry media air filter. The MKV Supra Carbon Fiber Air Intake Kit is a vast improvement over the stock intake system and in our extensive SnailWorks© Engineering Team R&D testing has shown a massive 25% increase in airflow efficiency!
- 25% Reduction in Airflow Restriction (Pressure Drop)
- Draws a Higher Volume of Cold Air
- Enclosed Intake Completely Seals Out Hot Engine Bay Air
- Motorsports Grade, Hand Laid Carbon Fiber
- Durable Billet Aluminum Mounting Hardware
- No Yellowing or Fading Over Time
- Even Distribution of Cold Air Across Filter
- Dry Media Filter means Easy Cleaning and NO Oil
- Motorsport Grade Matte Carbon Fiber Sealed Airbox
- Motorsport Grade Matte Carbon Fiber Intake Tube
- Rubber Grommet Airbox Seal
- Dry Media Filter
- Billet Aluminum Brackets and Stanchions
- All Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Online Installation Instructions
The filter uses specially designed dry media that allows performance and efficiency to be restored to near new each time by simply using compressed air (30-40 psi) from the inside out, making frequent washing unnecessary in order to restore filter performance. For a deep cleaning from extreme environments, a biodegradable cleaner such as Simple Green or other mild shop degreasers can be used. Simply place the filter in a solution or spray the cleaner on the filter. Allow the solution to loosen the particulate and then rinse thoroughly. Shake the filter or use compressed air from the inside outward to remove residual water and allow 24 hours to dry.
*Does not fit with strut tower bracing*