ESS E85 / E86 Z4M G530 Supercharger System (Gen 4)
NOTE: KITS ARE MADE TO ORDER AND CANNOT BE CANCELED ONCE PLACED
The intercooled ESS Tuning Gen.4 S54 G530 supercharger system is the culmination of over 20 years of S54 forced induction experience and over 1400 S54 supercharger systems sold worldwide to date. It produces 530hp and 335lb-ft of torque at 8 psi of boost. Featuring the patented, highly efficient, extremely durable and light weight ESS G1 supercharger unit. This unit delivers quick boost, a very strong mid range and considerably less mechanical noise than earlier versions of our S54 systems on top of a ~12lbs savings in total system weight.
The G530 comes with a completely new 6rib belt drive system with speed optimized power steering and water pump rotation for track duty, a 3" front mount intercooler (FMIC) that is designed to fit without modification to the OEM front bumper and a specially developed cast aluminum intake manifold assembly with an integrated high capacity bypass valve designed not only for optimum flow, but for minimal weight to not disrupt the iconic chassis balance of the M3. The G530 is a complete system with everything you need for correct installation incl perfectly optimized ECU software and software upload cable.
NOTE: This system is not OBD2 emissions compliant.
- ESS G1 internally lubricated supercharger unit.
- High capacity front mount intercooler system (FMIC).
- High capacity Setrab oil cooler system.
- High capacity, direct replacement Bosch fuel injectors.
- One belt driven w/self tension system.
- CNC machined, hard anodized brackets.
- CNC hard anodized pulleys.
- Long life serpentine drive belt.
- True OBDII, perfectly optimized MSS70 ECU software with removed top speed governor.
- Powder-coated mandrel bent tubing
- 5 layer super strenght silicone hose throughout system.
- K&N air filter.
- High capacity bypass-valve system.
- Oil breather assembly designed for boost.
- Detailed and illustrated installation manual.
- 2yr./unlimted mileage warranty.
- 100% maintenance free operation.
Installation Time: 8-10 hours
G530 Specs :
- Boost pressure: 8 PSI
- Horsepower: 530 SAE/535 DIN (50% increase over stock)
- Torque: 345 lb-ft
Correction factor for drivetrain loss is 15% above RWHP as seen in dynograph (RWHP/0.85)
*The Z4M is very sensitive to vehicle sensor feedback. It is critical that all sensors and factory hardware components are in proper working condition. It is not uncommon to have the vehicle go into a power reduction mode during operation due to a fault during vehicle self diagnostics. For racing applications we recommend a stand alone engine management system to ensure 100% power at all times.
Application intended for: Z4M from 2006 2007 2008
Not designed to pass US OBD2 emissions readiness testing.